Filtermist is a Telford based company that supports our customers by providing them and their employees with clean air solutions, which is at the heart of our brand. We are looking for someone to join our growing Dust & Fume Sales Team, utilising industry knowledge and qualifications to provide customers with LEV extraction solutions that adhere to all relevant regulations.
• Proactively seek new LEV sales opportunities within your designated area
• Work closely with other sales divisions to help create a full service offering of LEV systems
• Qualify customer enquiries prior to visiting site to design, specify, cost, and propose the supply and installation of large LEV systems for a range of Industrial Air Cleaning solutions.
• Update and maintain the company CRM with all relevant quotation and customer data, in an accurate and timely manner
• Provide sales & activity reports to your departmental manager as and when required
• Following order receipt, work alongside the Contracts Management team to ensure that the systems are installed to specification.
• The above is not exhaustive and may be added to in order to meet the requirements of the business.
• Qualified to P601 or equivalent, the candidate will have previous experience of working within
the dust and fume extraction industry.
• Working knowledge of LEV, CDM, COSHH and DSEAR regulations preferable.
• Experience in acquiring detailed site information and the Design of LEV Systems.
• Problem solving and decision-making ability
• Sales Experience
• Motivation and ambition
• Proactive approach
• Time keeping and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
Telford 54 Business Park,