To Carry out Thorough Examination & Test of Class 1, 2- & 3-LEV Systems, inclusive of reports in line with HSG 258. Suggest any recommendations to the client to ensure safe use. Issue acceptable documentation.
• BOHS P601 Through Examination and Testing of LEV Systems.
• H & S Qualifications (IOSH Working Safely).
• Engineering qualifications (Mechanical & Electrical).
• 18th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations (BS 7671), desirable.
• Working Knowledge of the relevant test equipment (i.e. Vane Anemometer, Thermal Anemometer, Micromanometer, Pitot tubes, Tacho meters, KI Discuss & DOP etc).
• Ability to collate data and issue in a professional, clear & concise manor.
• Computer literacy across Microsoft packages.
• Desirable BOHS P602, P604 & Certificate of Control.
• Desirable – Associations with iLEVE, BOHS, RoSPA, IOSH and other similar associations.
Full Job Description and Responsibilites available on request. Full training investment into the successful candidate with industry recognised training centres.
Howorth cover all over the UK, so applications from all regions will be accepted.