AirBench Ltd are seeking a talented Dust, Fume, and Mist Extraction sales engineer to join our market leading business.
The role will consist of field sales of our core product ranges:
– AirBench downdraught benches
– VertEx cross-draught systems and booths
– OMF and AOF coolant mist filters
You will be customer focussed, and enjoy working with customers to specify, demonstrate and sell our products. This role involves extensive travel, and will be focussed on the South of the UK, with some travel to other areas as needed.
Key responsibilities will be:
– Become familiar with our market leading range of dust, fume, and mist extraction units.
– Develop and close sales of all product ranges to achieve sales targets.
– Develop and support distribution partners.
– Work closely with other members of the sales team to ensure all customers are cared for fully and professionally.
– Ensure all opportunities are fully progressed.
– Maintain customer records and CRM system
– Provide technical advice to existing and potential customers.
The right applicant will have, and be able to demonstrate through experience, the following skills:
– strong sales and customer relationship skills with minimum of 3 years direct sales experience.
– knowledge of LEV systems and the LEV industry.
– driven and able to motivate yourself and others.
– understanding of a wide range of manufacturing and engineering processes.
– ability to understand technical concepts
– high standard of written and spoken English.
– driving license
You must be comfortable working in a small company and flexible enough to do whatever is needed to continue keeping our customers happy and grow the business.
Compensation is competitive and subject to negotiation; and includes a commission-based sales scheme related to whole-company sales.
If you are interested in this position, please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV, or contact Simon Cook by email for more information.
6b Commerce Way