- Permanent, Full-time
- Salary: Salary of £35000 - £40,000 is dependant on experience and includes company car
- Location: NE England, Yorkshire
- Skills: AutoCAD, Mechanical Engineering, P601, P602, Project Management
- Industries: HVAC, Mechanical Industrial Ventilation, Testing of systems
- Company: Expervent
- Date Posted: 20 May 2021
- Closing Date: 20 June 2021
- Start Date: 30 June 2021
- Apply Now
- Ref: L.E.V Project Engineer
Expervent is a key service provider to industry specializing in the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of ventilation systems throughout the UK.
We are a team of specialist ventilation services engineers with over 40 years combined experience in our industry. We provide high levels of customer service coupled with a hands on approach to give our clients cost effective compliant air movement solutions.
At Expervent our extensive design abilities, core engineering skills, high levels of training and vast project experience allow our company to provide a wide range of services to meet all of your ventilation services requirements.
At Expervent Limited our business is seeing strong growth as a result we are looking to recruit an L.E.V project engineer to support this growth.
Expervent provide industrial ventilation services from feasibility and design through to offsite fabrication, installation, construction, testing, servicing and commissioning. This means you will have the opportunity to develop solutions and see them delivered, working closely with our site teams.
The job would suit someone who has had experience in a mechanical engineering role within the L.E.V industry. This is an essential element to our business and to the successful applicant becoming an integrated and key team member. This is a solution and specifications based job, so you will be visiting clients and working with them to solve problems with dust and fume extraction systems.
The main duties include the accountability and responsibility for the following.
• Plan and manage projects to achieve high quality products, timely completion and financial success.
• Liaise and cooperate with customers, suppliers, site workers and others.
• Commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Work as part of a team who strive for continuous improvement and share best practice.
• Exhibit leadership and decision making skills.
• To ensure legal compliance.
• To actively participate in and positively promote a good health, safety, environmental and quality culture and performance.
• Coordinate resources such as personnel, materials, deliveries etc.
• Compile documentation for management reviews.
• Attend site meetings.
• Attend site and complete surveys & quotations.
• Obtain engineering information from sites and carry out testing of ventilation systems.
• Produce formal reports following investigations testing and commissioning.
• Work independently and responsibly .
• Compile project documentation as required.
• Compile and collate final contract documentation, “As built” drawings, equipment data sheets etc. for inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
5 years minimum of appropriate mechanical design/engineering experience. Hold BOHS P601 & P602 L.E.V qualifications. Working knowledge of Microsoft & AutoCAD packages.
Working knowledge of fans, filters, ventilation equipment and systems. Working knowledge of CDM, CoSHH and DSEAR regulations. Experience in acquiring detailed site information and the preparation of technical reports. Motivation and ambition. Strong organisation of personal workload and of others Proactive approach Excellent communication Driving Licence Experience of managing large projects incorporating L.E.V system inspection, design and installation is an essential element of the role.
All applicants must hold the BOHS P601 & P602 qualifications.
- Contact: Tommy Gray, Director
- Company: Expervent
- Website: http://www.expervent.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1 Kings Court Blacket Street Jarrow Tyne & Wear NE32 3QS
- Phone: 01914895400