This is an exciting opportunity for LEV / Occupational Hygiene Technicians and Environmental Consultants to join our enthusiastic and friendly team. Synergy Environmental Solutions are one of the country’s leading Health, Safety and Environmental Testing Consultancies, delivering occupational hygiene monitoring to a wide range of clients and sectors throughout the UK.
The ideal candidates will hold, or be working towards obtaining the following qualifications, but a full range of training will be offered to the right candidates.
• P601 – Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
• W501 – Measurement of Hazardous Substances
• W503 – Noise Measurement and its Effects
• Workplace Air/Exposure Monitoring
• Thorough Examination and Testing of LEV Systems
• Workplace Noise Assessments
• Face Fit Testing of RPE
• Stack Emission Monitoring
• Breathing Airline Tests
• Hand Arm Vibration Testing
• Whole Body Vibration Testing
• Indoor Air Quality Surveys
• Lighting Surveys
• COSHH Risk Assessments
• Technical Report Writing
In return Synergy Environmental Solutions will offer:
• A company car (or van if preferred) with fuel card.
• Continuing professional development from extensive in-house & external training.
• Access to a wide range of state-of-the-art monitoring equipment.
• Competitive benefit package.
If you are looking for a challenge and believe that you have the drive that we are looking for? Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for more information and an informal chat about the role call Kerry on 01782 614236, or visit our websites:
Unit 7, Silverdale Enterprise Centre, Kents Lane, Silverdale, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 6SR