Filtermist is a Telford based company that supports our customers by providing them and their employees with clean air solutions, which is at the heart of our brand. We need someone to join the growing team to help us support and sell the required spares to our customers to ensure their equipment is always running efficiently and providing them with the best protection. The role is based at our Telford headquarters with several days a week remote home working (if desired). The role will encompass the following responsibilities;
• Reporting directly to the Resource and Planning Manager. Role includes working as part of a successful team working with all relevant departments within the business ensuring Service, LEV testing and Remedial works are completed to the customer expectations.
• Actively completing all aspects of dust, fume spray and mist service / LEV works.
• Overall Standards, communication and report writing is in line with HSG258 and HSE standards
• Mechanical repairs and troubleshooting
• Hands on with all round competencies in areas of mechanical site works.
Not everyone can be a Dust Service/Testing Engineer so to be seriously considered for this role, please have the following:
Experience: At least 3 years in a similar Engineering service role with comparable goals and responsibilities.
Education: Have a good level of education (to GCSE standard in Maths and English grade C or above). Above this you need to be experienced with Microsoft Office Programs.
Skills: You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. To be efficient, effective, and highly organised with the ability to plan and manage your own time where prioritisation is key. You need to be an individual who has excellent attention to detail when report writing and fault finding. You must be trained to P601 level with the experience of working on large extraction units within a variety of industries.
Characteristics: This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. We require the individual to have a positive attitude, with a high attention to detail and a strong ability to work under pressure. It’s also a developing role, so you must be able to accept and act on feedback about your work.
Desirable but not essential:
It would be ideal if you have experience or understanding with the following;
• Working at height
• First Aid
• Confined Space
To apply for this position you must be based in the Midlands area.
Telford 54 Business Park