Due to continued company expansion, CECO Environmental / Western Air Ducts are seeking to appoint an LEV Testing Engineer located in the Midlands. The role of the engineer is to conduct testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) systems. The role is from home in the midlands area and requires service for customers throughout the UK. This is a remote job (based from home), occasional visits to the office, base in Frome, Somerset would be required.
You must have at least one year’s experience of testing LEVs and hold, as a minimum requirement, the P601 qualification. Further training will be provided to the right candidate.
• You must have good engineering skills, should be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of LEV system components and have the ability to troubleshoot most types of LEV system.
• Electrical competency is also desirable. But not essential.
• You must have a good knowledge and understanding of COSHH regulations, HSG258 and engineering practices.
• You must be able to work unsupervised, manage your own time, use your own initiative, and assume responsibility.
• You must have good verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate and able to write clear and concise technical English for full and accurate reporting.
• You must be proactive and conscientious, have a can-do attitude and be willing to undertake further training, as necessary.
• The successful candidate will be required to conduct filter changes and services to a wide variety of LEV plant
• You must be flexible with working hours. The occasional overnight stays will be required.
• You must be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence.
Environment House, Imperial Way, Frome BA11 2FD