Role description and responsibilities:
Filtermist is a Telford based company that supports our customers by providing them and their employees with clean air solutions, which is at the heart of our brand. We need someone to join the growing Aftermarket team to help us support and sell the required aftermarket services to our customers to ensure their equipment is always running efficiently and providing them with the best protection. The role is based at our Telford headquarters with days on site and remote home working (if desired). The role will encompass the following responsibilities.
• Answer customer phone calls and engage in pleasant conversations about new enquiries, as well as assist with all technical support requests and questions.
• Assisting new and existing customers with LEV testing, servicing, and replacement parts pricing.
• Proactively seeking new customers to increase sales.
• Managing and attending customer site visits to evaluate their LEV systems and the services Filtermist can offer.
• Able to independently survey LEV systems.
• Providing written or verbal quotations, as well as order receipt and entry.
• Follow up with customers to convert quotations into sales.
• The ability to work toward and achieve KPIs.
• Key account management, administration responsibilities, and managing and updating your pipeline within the internal CRM.
• Participate in training to gain relevant knowledge and skills.
• Provide regular reports and updates of ongoing customer business development.
• To help constantly improve Filtermist’s customer service, quoting, order processing and conversion rates.
• The above list is not exhaustive and may be varied or added to as the aftermarket department is a rapidly growing area of the business. There is huge potential of departmental growth, individual growth, and development.
Experience: At least three years of experience in a comparable sales and technical service role with comparable goals and responsibilities. Proven sales track record and experience in generating new business opportunities. Technical knowledge of oil and dust extraction systems is required.
Education: Possess education to GCSE level in Maths and English grade C or above. Beyond this, you must have LEV experience and qualifications for P600, P601, and P602. Have the required training to safety attend and survey customers sites. Knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office programmes. A fully valid driver's licence is required.
Skills: You must have excellent communication and listening skills and ability to communicate to our customers in a confident & assertive manner at all levels. To be efficient, effective, and highly organised with the ability to plan, manage and focus your time where prioritisation is key. You need to be an individual who has excellent sales and persuasion ability and understands how to frame a clear, concise, and compelling sales pitch. To be able to focus and be target driven when working in a fast-paced environment. Manage the sales process through with a strong administration ability.
Characteristics: This is an autonomous position, so you should be self-sufficient and self-motivated. We require the individual to have a positive attitude, with a high attention to detail with a strong ability to work under pressure. Able to work to monthly, weekly, and daily targets and KPIs while maintaining a consistent drive to meet personal and departmental objectives. Professional and personable demeanour with customers as well as co-workers. It’s also a developing role, so you must be able to gracefully receive criticism and feedback about your work.
Desirable but not essential:
It would be ideal if you have experience or understanding with the following;
• Manufacturing, engineering, or distribution industry.
Telford 54 Business Park